Re: LSB setup.sh errors

Stew Benedict writes:

> > Andrew - I think we'll have to change the FHS test suite so it can run
> > in the UNIX98 test mode so all the test suites can be installed and
> > run at the same time.
> >

> I have not seen these issues, and I have base, fhs, usersgroups and lite
> all installed. I don't even see UNIX98 offered as a test mode?  Am I doing
> something drastically wrong?

Can you verify that all the tests are getting built and run? During
the config.sh stage you'll see something like:

     Which test mode do you require
     (from: FIPS POSIX90 POSIX96 UNIX98) [UNIX98]?

     ** VSX subsets supporting UNIX98 mode are available from the
     ** following test packages:
                     LSB-OS
                     VSX-PCTS4.4.4

     Which subsets do you wish to install?  Enter a space-separated
     list including one or more of: base lsb-os
     [base lsb-os]

Do you see all the subsets? (base is vsx-pcts). There should be one
for fhs and one for usersgroups as well if they were installed.

Regards,

Chris.
--
yeohc@au1.ibm.com