Re: PTHR.os failure digest for Debian Sample Implementation

Andrew Josey writes...

> Matt
> As a general comment its worth noting that the VSTHlite test suite
> for pthreads is not one of the candidate test sets for LSB1.0
> certification. (we will be making this clearer in the rollout
> of the pilot program over the next few weeks)
>
> Its purpose has been for analysis/understanding of the differences
> between Linux threads and POSIX threads

Can it be removed from the directory on the ftp site? Either that or at least
documented in the readme and/or test results? Because it was there, and this
was my first exposure to this stuff I assumed I had to run it and pay
attention to the results.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation