Re: PTHR.os failure digest for Debian Sample Implementation

Matt
As a general comment its worth noting that the VSTHlite test suite
for pthreads is not one of the candidate test sets for LSB1.0
certification. (we will be making this clearer in the rollout
of the pilot program over the next few weeks)

Its purpose has been for analysis/understanding of the differences
between Linux threads and POSIX threads
regards
Andrew