Re: SuSE 7.2 and pcts results

Stephanie Glass writes:
> You are correct it is just after the pseudo langauge question is asked.
> Using the package manager it says that the glibc is version 2.2.2-38.  Any
> suggestions for me to get around this problem?

Just after saying yes to installing the pseudo languages it should say
what version of glibc it thinks is installed. Is it by chance
mistakenly thinking its glibc 2.1?

If so you can edit scripts/common/psl_setup.sh to do the correct
detection. Otherwise you'll need to have a look at
/home/tet/LSB.tools/psldefs and see whats going wrong. I'll see if I
can get time to look at this on a SuSE system.

Regards,

Chris.
--
yeohc@au1.ibm.com