Re: SuSE 7.2 and pcts results

Stephanie Glass writes:
> No definition for LC_COLLATE category found
> No definition for LC_MONETARY category found
> No definition for LC_MESSAGES category found
> No definition for LC_PAPER category found
> No definition for LC_NAME category found
> No definition for LC_ADDRESS category found
> No definition for LC_TELEPHONE category found
> No definition for LC_MEASUREMENT category found
> No definition for LC_IDENTIFICATION category found
> make:  *** [VSX4L0] Error 1
> Aborting installation
>
> This is the only distro that it happens with and the only test on SuSE that
> it happens.  It doesn't matter if I try
> to run this in X or on a command line.  Same error.
>
> Anone have any ideas on why?

I assume that this occurs just after saying that you want to install
the pseudo languages during installation? What version of glibc is
installed? Its possible the installation script is accidentally
attempting to install the wrong version of the pseudo languages (there
are separate versions for glibc 2.1 and glibc 2.2)

Regards,

Chris.
--
yeohc@au1.ibm.com