[PROPOSAL]drop LSB.usersgroups/commands/passwd/T.passwd 2

"LSB.usersgroups/commands/passwd/T.passwd 2" tests

"passwd -gr: remove the current password from the named group. 14.1"

correctly reflecting the spec. There was a communication problem
as we said the shadow from Juliane is the golden standard, but
the -g switch has been deactivated ba the upstream maintainer.

group passwords offer near zero extra security and are a
obsolete concept (if you can add a user to more then one
group as administrator you do not have to spread a group
password and can remove single users from a group without
changing group passwords). We did not spec the gpasswd
command - i think with a similar rationale

There was some discussion about that, and i do not remember
voices in favour of the group passwd concept.

I propose to remove the notion of "passwd -g" in the
(next) spec and drop the test silently.
--
    /  ___/__/  /                 Caldera (Deutschland) GmbH