De: Christopher Yeoh [mailto:cyeoh@samba.org]
Enviado el: Jueves 26 de Julio de 2001 15:59
Para: ajosey@rdg.opengroup.org
Cc: lsb-test@linuxbase.org
Asunto: Re: LSB-FHS2.2beta3 update

Andrew Josey writes:
> Thanks. Fodder for the tomorrows update.
> Do you think we should put the effort in to renumber
> all the assertions to align with the FHS2.2 spec?

Hi Andrew,

Well it would be nice, but I don't consider it a high priority thing.
I find the description of what is being tested is good and the nature
of what is being tested in the FHS test suite makes it fairly easy to
determine what/why something is failing and correlate it with the
specification.

Regards,

Chris.
--