Re: two questions

hi Chris,
The VSC-lite test suite comes with its own version of tcl and expect
bundled as part of the tests.

Its fairly typical for a test suite to require a certain
amount of test scaffold or user defined support routines.
It can mean that you require more of the implementation
under test than the runtime system deploys.
regards
Andrew