Re: Announcing the LSB-OS test suite beta

Albert

Appropriate configuration in our announcement meant
the configuration file used by the testsuite, which is provided
with the tests. The procedure is in the readme, we are working
on updating the LSB-OS installation procedure to be like
the other testsets we have, i.e. to be automated so the user
does not need to intervene manually.
Some dependencies I have noted in the past were using byacc and pax (not sure
if we still depend on those). The current setup uses the loopback
device and there were some problems reported with that in some
of the 2.4 kernels.

We could definitely log the packages at the start of the run.
I'll ask Chris Yeoh if we can add that capability to our
master setup scripts that handle the auto installation and
running of the test suite.

regards
Andrew