test?

--=_alternative 00764E7B86256A07_=

I know that I've asked this before, but I'm having difficulties searching
with the debian interface.

What ncurses test cases are there?   Who holds the license for them?   Do
we need permission to use them?  Has the LSB ran these lately?  Can this
information be put on the status page somewhere?

Regarding the VSW tests cases for X11, who holds the license for them? Do
we need permission to use them?  Has the LSB ran these lately?
Can this information be put on the status page somewhere?

Thanks,

George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com
IBM Linux Technology Center
FSG's Linux Standard Base
--=_alternative 00764E7B86256A07_=

I'm having difficulties searching with the debian interface.</font>
&nbsp; Who holds the license for them? &nbsp; Do we need permission to use
them? &nbsp;Has the LSB ran these lately? &nbsp;Can this information be put
on the status page somewhere?</font>
who holds the license for them? &nbsp; Do we need permission to use them?
&nbsp;Has the LSB ran these lately?</font>
status page somewhere?</font>
George Kraft IV <br>
gk4@austin.ibm.com<br>
IBM Linux Technology Center<br>