LSB Test suite results

I'm currently collecting LSB test suite results for different Linux
distributions. So far I have data for:

Debian (Woody)
Kondara Server 2000
Linux Mandrake 7.1
OpenLinux eServer 2.3
Red Hat Linux 6.2

If you have LSB-FHS test suite data for any other distribution (or a
later version of one of those listed above) I'd appreciate it if you
could send me a copy of:

- the journal file
- the output from `vrpt' given the journal file above
- the output from the dres script (/home/tet/contrib/scripts) given
  the journal file above.

and I will include the results.

Also if you have run the VSX-PCTS test suite using a recent 2.4 test
kernel along with the glibc 2.2 beta I'd also be interested in getting
a copy of the test output.

Thanks,

Chris.
--