BUG in LSB-FHS-TS_SPEC_V1.0

@ Section 3.4 /etc, Reference 3.4-12(A)

Problem:

The bootloader configuration file lilo.conf is specific to
the Intel platform, on sparc it is called silo.conf (I believe
Alpha uses milo.conf).

Action:

Either remove the test, or make it either manually configurable
or automatic using arch (or `uname -m`)

@ Section 6.1.4 /sbin, Reference 6.1.4-1(A)

Problem:

The bootloader program lilo is specific to the Intel platform,
on sparc it is called silo (I believe Alpha uses milo).

Action:

Either remove the test, or make it either manually configurable
or automatic using arch (or `uname -m`)

@ Section 4.2 /usr/X386, Reference 4.2-1(A)

Problem:

I believe this is specific to the Intel platform.

Action:

Only perform the test on Intel (or compatible platform) by testing
arch or `uname -m`.

--
Regards,
Per-Åke Ling