Re: REVIEW: archLSB for Itanium Architecture

Added.

BTW.  I would like to figure out how to dynamically add the specification being
reviewed and the URL from the left frame.  This would help cut down end-user
input error/ommision.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

George (gk4)

--
George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com