Re: QPL (was Re: C++ ... )

Joseph Carter wrote:

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 12:27:37PM +0200, Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando wrote:

Eric Raymond help Troll people to design its QPL license.

He did?  This is news to me.

This link is the confirmation I found. (I also read it in other place).

   http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/1998-11/thread00256-0.html

I think I probably put more hours into that license than anyone,
Good.

and I
can't say I'm totally happy with how it turned out, but Eric Raymond was
involved with not one single discussion I recall.

I really don't see any problem. I list the FAQ here:

   http://www.trolltech.com/developer/faqs/simple.html

Thanks,
Giovanni

 Future Technologies, The TOTAL Linux Company!

  http://www.futuretg.com
  ftp://ftp.futuretg.com/
  mailto:gorlando@futuretg.com

  Italia:                          USA
  Via Cairoli, 1                   1620 26th Street - 3rd floor South Tower
  33170 - Pordenone (PN)           Santa Monica - CA

  Telefono: +39 0434 - 209 107.
  Fax:      +39 0434 - 209 510.

	http://www.FTLinuxCourse.com -  The best training product ever made!
	http://www.futuretg.com/FTOSX - The best Operating System ever made!