Re: FHS reqts on Applications

Alan/Stuart,

I have not checked what we have written in the spec, so excuse my
interjection here. It is my belief that when we discussed the location of
web and FTP data files we did acknowledge that the LSB spec needs to
adequately cover extreem needs also. A proposal was made to locate the
data files under an arbitrary directory location (eg: /data) and to make
it clear that the final location would be an administrators' free choice.

There is a clear need to be more explicit about the LSB spec position on
this. I look forward to the best resolve.

- John T.

---