appchk/libc functions

Hi,

On the current LSB spec, the rexec() call is sorted under
"Regular expressions". But rexec() is a (I think BSD) function
for remote execution and used by the rexec command. This should
be fixed.

And I have some curious error messages from appchk:

I get for all applications:
- section .sbss is not in the LSB

Then I sometimes get the message that a Symbol has version number
GLIBC_2.2, but GLIBC_2.1 is expected (for example for __xstat64).

I often also get the message, that symbol GLIBC_2.0 was found,
but .bss was expecting.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg