Task 35905: LSB Application Battery

The LSB has an unassigned task (35905) were we want to create a list of
potential LSB compliant applications to run on an LSB compliant system.  This
will give a Linux distribution some integration testing with real applications.

We need someone to take the lead to create a list of applications.  Please
contact me if you have an interest and some work cycles to spare.

There are also other unassigned tasks that are in need of volunteers.  Please
take a look at our latest minutes.

George Kraft IV
Linux Standard Base