Re: LSB packages

My understanding is that there would be:

A package "lsb-sun-staroffice-5.2.i386.rpm" with the registry name
"sun-staroffice-5.2" installed in /opt/sun/staroffice, which is not to be
confused with "lsb-openoffice-6.3.2.i386.rpm" that is installed in
/opt/openoffice.   The end-user gets to pick which to use, but it does not
impact the system.

George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com
IBM Linux Technology Center
FSG's Linux Standard Base

How about effect to packages in distribution? I mean
not "external" packages like staroffice? I mean
will all packages in distros (if they are LSB compatible)
now have that "lsb-" extension?

Thanks
--
ar