Re: References made in chapter one....

To summarize discussion on the conference call yesterday, we had
consensus that we should document (i.e., provide man pages or pointers
to an external specification) or drop all interfaces which are based
on reference implementations.

Stuart produced new queries at http://lsb.sourceforge.net that will
list interfaces which are based on reference implementations, and
fortunately, it turns out that it's mostly a short list, except for
the SunRPC interfaces.  No one could think of a good reason why the
SunRPC interfaces would be considered critically important for a LSB
1.0 release, so they've been deffered.

If folks to look at the list of "Interfaces based on Reference
Implementations" and find man pages for them, that would be a Good
Thing.

						- Ted