References made in chapter one....

While adding a normative statement reference in chapter one for
specifications, I noticed the section on "related implementations" where
mention is made of the following:

* BSD	BSD 4.4 Lite version 2 (no URL)

	We really should get a URL for this.... anyone know of a stable
	one off-hand.  Also, these functions should probably get
	documented first when we start the LSB 1.1 effort, since I'm
	concerned about "code drift"; it's been a long time since BSD
	4.4 Lite, and the library interfaces may have changed in subtle
	ways since then.

* GNU/Linux defacto standard	http://www.gnu.org/

	This is a bit too broad; if we mean "glibc" or "bash" we should
	say so, and then specify exaclty which version we mean.

	I'd also just as soon avoid the whole GNU/Linux vs. Linux
	religious argument if at all possible.  Note that as far as I
	can tell although baselib/libc lists "GNU/Linux defacto
	standard", none of the symbols actually reference the footnote
	number corresponding to it, at least on the verison that's
	currently up at www.linuxbase.org.  The only place that
	referenes this is setresgid/setresuid in the usergroups
	section.

* RPC & XDR	RFC 1831 & 1832		http://www.ietf.org

	This reference is certainly wrong, since it's not an API
	reference and never pretended to be.  We should probably
	reference the comp.source.misc Sun posting of SunRPC, or just
	simply reference a specific glibc version for now, since that's
	what we're actually using.

					- Ted