Re: LSB base distribution

> I'd like to take a shot at putting together a sample base distribution that
> conforms to the evolving LSB spec.  Any recommendations on what distro to
> start with? =20

I'd rather someone thinking with just the base FSF and related packages. If you
start with a specific distribution you end up introducing assumptions and
sucking stuff in.

Given a package list and a small set of scripts it should be possible to
turn out a [random-flavour] LSB distribution from the same build set.

Alan