Re: [Freestandards-ldps] Re: LDPS 0.91 - even closer to release

> POSIX threads requires that file locks be per process, and not
> per-thread.  The fact that we treat threads === process causes problems,
> no?

I was under the impression that was handled correctly by the lib and kernel
code together. The kernel certainly handles some of the stupid stuff but
not the thread/pid one. Adding the thread/pid check probably is doable if
someone really really needed it as we have a mechanism for figuring out
if something is probably the same thread group, at least for security domain