inetd.d proposal

At the meeting last week it was mentioned that it would be useful to
have an /etc/inetd.d directory similar to /etc/cron.d and such. I've
submitted a patch to the GNU folks for inetutils so there should be at
least one open source implementation, here's my proposal for the spec.

--snip--

Inetd Configuration

Packages may not modify the file /etc/inetd.conf. Instead, if a
package requires the funcionality of inetd for starting daemons, it
must place a file in /etc/inetd.d with a filename that is the same of
the package. A file may contain an arbitrary number of entries, which
are in the following form:

Where:
<service_name> is either the IETF registered port name, or a port
number if none is assigned.

<sock_type> is one of stream, dgram, raw, rdm, or seqpackaet.

<proto> is a valid protocal name (typically tcp or udp).

<flags> is either wait or nowait, opetionally followed by a dot ('.')
and a number which is the maximum number of processes this entry can
spawn in sixty seconds.

<user> is the name of the user the daemon should run as.

<server_path> is the full path to the daemon binary.

<args> is a space separated list of words that will form the daemon's
argv command line.

Behavior is unspecified if the same service name is specified more
than once.