documenting interfaces

I've just cleaned up the lists of SUS vs LSB and pointed them out on
the spec page better. Looking at these lists is a good way to see what
needs to be done.

If something is in the SUS and not the LSB, why have we not included it?
What was the reason for leaving it out? Is it really missing, or is it one
of those functions that gets mangled? We should probably include this table
in the document itself.

If something is in the LSB and not in the SUS, we need to make sure we
include the documentation for the interface. We either need to reference
some other standard, or include the documentation in our specification
direectly.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
4711 North Powerline Road                        129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.938.0283x496                          voice: 803.951.3630
fax:   954.938.1982                              SkyTel: 800.405.3401
http://www.metrolink.com/