Re: Status of my submissions

From: Jim Kingdon <kingdon@redhat.com>
> On 13 Dec 1999 I sent in some proposed text for the spec:
>   http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/lsb-spec-9912/msg00022.html
>
> I haven't gotten any responses and that's a bit disappointing in the
> sense that this is just the tip of the iceberg, and there is a lot
> more I could be working on if I could figure out how to submit changes
> and all that.  Here's a summary:

I'm not sure this is the same Linux list for the original request (I'm
on a few ;-), but I've not heard back on any of the Shadow related
functions either.

If this is the wrong list, forgive me.  If not, has anyone "in the know"
poured over the pubs which come with Shadow and taken the docs
out of there and included them in the spec?