Status of my submissions
On 13 Dec 1999 I sent in some proposed text for the spec:
I haven't gotten any responses and that's a bit disappointing in the
sense that this is just the tip of the iceberg, and there is a lot
more I could be working on if I could figure out how to submit changes
and all that. Here's a summary:
* Ready for inclusion in spec: __asert_fail, __errno_location,
__h_errno_location, __strtod_internal, __strtof_internal,
* Ready but not complete: __xstat, __lxstat, __fxstat, __xmknod,
_gmon_start__, __libc_init_first (see comments for the items not yet
specified). Suggest including them and later coming back to the
parts which aren't yet complete.
* Need closer look: htons, ntohs.
* Todo list: RTLD_*, setjmp.h.
* No action needed (already in 0.1): index, rindex, bcopy, bcmp,
bzero, strcasecmp, strncasecmp, ffs.