Re: Access to TurboLinux for LSB Test Work

Dan,

Today we started to set up the test access systems for use by LSB members
to check interoperability and library compatibility.

As of this moment the machine lsb40test.turbolinux.com is available via
SSH 1.x protocols. This machine is running TurboLinux Server v4.0 with all
TurboLinux Workstation v4.0 rpms also installed.

Within the enxt day or so we will also make available
lsb60test.turbolinux.com which will be running the current developmental
release.

Would those who wish to have access to these machine please email
jlittle@turbolinux.com so he can set up an account for you and indicate
which machine/s you wish to have access to.

Cheers,
John H Terpstra