Re: Resolutions to comments on LSB-FHS-TS_SPEC_V1.0

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Florian La Roche wrote:

> This standardization project should be documenting the current state
> and the current movement. This will bring the Linux distributions

I think this is a strong point. The distributions have all agreed on
this, FSSTND 1.2 recommended it, nobody has implemented FHS 2.0, and
somehow we want to try and get all of the distributions to change for
no compelling reason.

Funny, people complain that the distributions don't get along and seem
to disregard our input when we do.

Erik

|       "For the next two hours, VH1 will be filled with foul-mouthed,        |
|          crossdressing Australians. Viewer discretion is advised."          |
|   Linux Application Development  --  http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad    |