RE: Build problem

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> I've got a newer version of the entity checker, basically
> a copy with minor edits of the appbat version I changed
> yesterday.  I can check that in - it's now possible to
> call it with a "-s" argument that will return only an
> error code indicating pass/fail.

Sounds good to me.

> Is it worth thinking of a way to add md5sums to the tool?
> (of course Python has an md5 module so checking is easy...
> but we'd need to generate/store the saved sums somewhere)

2 things come to mind: 1) A file in the ftp area on our server 2) a file
in si/docs or si/packages or 3) another field in the package_list file.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/