Re: (impl) Meeting today?
On Tuesday 03 September 2002 08:58, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> With Stuart away I'm not sure whether we'll have
> the call or not. If there's demand, and if George
> will start it up (I don't have the codes), we
> can catch up by phone, or we can do it by email.
> I'm prepared to submit the glibc.xml changes,
> they seem okay.
> I still haven't done the multiple-architecture work.
> Stuart thought he might work on conditional code
> for nALFS on his trip, but we'll likely have to
> wait until he's back to see the results.
> I guess I'd like to see how we're going to lay out
> the phase4 directories...
I am about ready to play around with my phase4. The best approach may be to
work on them and see what issues come up. At this point I do not see any