[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

(impl) Meeting today?

With Stuart away I'm not sure whether we'll have
the call or not.  If there's demand, and if George
will start it up (I don't have the codes), we
can catch up by phone, or we can do it by email.

I'm prepared to submit the glibc.xml changes,
they seem okay.

I still haven't done the multiple-architecture work.
Stuart thought he might work on conditional code
for nALFS on his trip, but we'll likely have to
wait until he's back to see the results.

I guess I'd like to see how we're going to lay out
the phase4 directories...


Reply to: