One question about change linux-dynlinker to lsb-dynlinker

While I try to build the phase2 and phase3, glibc.xml will search "linux-dynlinker"(it is ld.so.1 in PPC) to "lsb-dynlinker"(ld-lsb.so.1). But most packages such as gcc, bison, etc will compile after this, and they all try to find the /lib/ld.so.1, but this file doesn't exist, the exist file is ld-lsb.so.1. So the build process will failed.

Could somebody else tell me why LSB SI need to change this, and can I do this link manullay after the system was built(Both ld.so.1 and ld-lsb.so.1 are link to ld-2.2.5.so)?

Yours Sincerely

Shou Hua Wang

IBM China Development Laboratory