RE: Running appbat pkgs in LSB-si

> You may want to take a look at the fvt instructions for the
> app battery
> apps. They are all pointed to from the following page:
>      http://www.linuxbase.org/appbat/cert.html
>
> The particular fvt for rsync,
> http://www.linuxbase.org/appbat/fvt/lsb-rsync_fvt.html,
> involves setting up
> the system under test as an rsync server and creates a simple
> rsync.conf
> file. Take a look and see if you think it is sufficient.

Foo.  I hadn't kept up with the changes, looks like this
is indeed described.  Sorry about that.

Comments:

1. Part of the test requires an internet-connected host.
   Not sure if that's okay, just mentioning it (FVT 2,3)

2. When contacting the rsyncd running inside the LSB-si,
   an error comes back about an invalid user ID 'nobody'.

3. As mentioned elsewhere, the config file for an LSB
   conforming application really shouldn't be /etc/rsyncd.conf
   if we're going to follow our own rules.  I don't think
   we ever thought of that....

Mats