Packages for SI

Hi,

I am working for build the LSB SI on PPC, and I have one problem while I get the newest file via CVS: the package file in /src/si/entities/package including the following package and patchs, but I don't know where can I get them:

dummy-mta-1.3.tar.gz
fileutils-4.1.optarg.patch
glibc-2.2.5.ia64.patch
psmisc-21.patch

I found one patch.tar file in ftp.freestands.org, it includes fileutils-4.1.patch, glibc-2.2.5.patch, psmisc-21.patch, but I don't know whether they are exactly the patch file that SI needed.

Who can tell me where can I download the dummy-mta-1.3.tar.gz file and get the exactly patch file for SI needed?

Thanks and Best Regards!

Shou Hua Wang