lsbdev 1.0.3

I've uploaded lsbdev 1.0.3 to ftp://ftp.freestandards.org/pub/lsb/lsbdev

Major changes from the last version:
- Rework of installation/setup (be easier to setup & use)
- Supports sshd if available for logins to chroot area
- RPM and Debian (alien) packages available. Please read
  /usr/share/doc/lsbdev-1.0.3/README after installation if you
  use the packages

I've also uploaded an RPM of rsync (slightly patched from the original
sources) which was built in the development environment and built
according to the FHS from an ISV's point of view. It passes the appchk
test program. Its in the examples subdirectory of lsbdev.

Chris.
--
yeohc@au1.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group