RE: LSB development, compiling, fun

Following up my own suggestion I dug:

> Thus, in the cases where I ran into this, there's
> a dance in the configure script that tries to figure
> out whether the local copies are needed or not.
>
> I'd have a dig into the config.log and see if you can
> find it (search for gettext), and whether it thinks
> it worked or not.

The configure fails with error messages, in fact,
because of an expectation that the external symbol
_nl_domain_bindings will exist, which it does not
in the LSB stub libc.

Anybody know whether this is one that needs adding?
I'm inexplicably missing all the manpages for this
stuff (using a borrowed system this week).

Mats