Re: [lsb-futures] Re: Configuration File Spec part of LSB?

On Wed, Jul 17, Dr. Giovanni A. Orlando wrote:

> The most "crazy" fact, is SuSE certification. Certifiing people on a
> Linux DIFFERENT
> from any other UNIX flavor in history.

Sorry, this only shows you know nothing about what you are writing.
SuSE does not certify people on SuSE Linux and never did.

> Where will get a job these SuSE certified people ... at SuSE?
>
> No other companies will offer a job to them.

Maybe you should start speaking with this companies?

I think this discussion really does not make any sense. It seems you
have your own opinium without ever speaking with anybody else if the
facts you are guessing are really true.

  Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/        kukuk@suse.de
SuSE Linux AG        Deutschherrnstr. 15-19        D-90429 Nuernberg