Re: Specification v 0.8

Andy Tai wrote:

> Hope the LSB can allow the name "GNU/Linux Standard
> Base"...

Thanks for the suggestion.

For those not deeply involved in Linux, the term GNU/Linux is
synonymic only to Debian. This is probably due to the fact that only
Debian uses the GNU/Linux terminology.

I have engaged the FSF on this issue, explaining that a new
construction is needed that can reference GNU without the /Linux in
the same string.

By the way, I really like your diagram:

http://www.atai.org/softwarewar.gif

This is really cool! However might I suggest that we burn all gifs?
http://burnallgifs.org/

Scott
--
Scott McNeil