lsbdev and FHS (was: "Specification v 0.8")

Hi all.

After installing the lsbdev package I noticed that link libraries are
being installed in /usr/lsb/lib. Isn't it violating the FHS (and thus
the LSB itself) which doesn't mention /usr/lsb and also clearly states
that "large software packages must not use a direct subdirectory under
the /usr hierarchy"?

If everyone agree that we don't want another directory under /usr, I
would suggest using /usr/lib/lsb/ldlib, /usr/lib/lsb/intf (from
"interface" -- not very intuitive), or perhaps /usr/lib/lsb/lib (ugly,
redundant, but easy to type). Using just /usr/lib/lsb is also ok but
don't forget that there are already (unrelated) files residing in
there (e.g. install_initd).

--
Flávio