Included Interfaces without documentation update

Hello all,

Kevin and I had looked at SUSv2, GNU upstream man pages (the one maintained
by Brouwer Andries), SUS-XCU, SUS-XNS, SUS-IDX, SUS-XBD, SUS-XSH,
SUS-XCURSES, and we are in the process of looking at ISO-C99 for
documentation for the included interfaces.  Of the 77 interfaces remain; we
still are not able to find any info for 58 below:

_IO_2_1_stderr_
_IO_2_1_stdin_
_IO_2_1_stdout_
_IO_feof
_IO_getc
_IO_putc
_IO_puts
_XtCopyFromArg
_XtInherit
_XtInheritTranslations
_XtIsSubclassOf
__ctype_b
__ctype_tolower
__ctype_toupper
__dcgettext
__divdi3
__environ
__libc_start_main
__lxstat
__mempcpy
__rawmemchr
__stpcpy
_environ
_nl_msg_cat_cntr
_obstack_begin
_obstack_newchunk
_sys_errlist
_sys_siglist
adjtime
alphasort64
cfsetspeed
dcgettext
dladdr
errx
getloadavg
gettext
loc2
newscr
rexecoptions
sem_timedwait
setspent
sigandset
sigisemptyset
sigorset
strcasestr
strerror_r
strndup
strtoq
strtouq
strverscmp
textdomain
vasprintf
vdprintf
verrx
warn
warnx
wcstoq
wcstouq

Please let us know if anyone has any suggestions with what to do with them
or would like to help.

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew H. Pham