Re: We need you for the LSB v0.7.1 R-E-V-I-E-W

Hello There,

The link for the review page you give here does not seem to exist. I get
the following....  Not Found  -  The requested URL /lsbreview.html was
not found on this server  ... in my web browser, which is opera. I am
looking around for the equivalent page but see it right off. I will go
ahead and get the 'appchecker' and 'library checker' though.

-fyi

Hope letting you know about this helps,

Jimmy Richards
linuxrh@home.com