We need you for the LSB v0.7.1 R-E-V-I-E-W

We need all of you LSB email subscribers to take time out to review the LSB
v0.7.1 written specification and application checker.   We need your eyes
and talent to comb through the spec to find any errors and omissions.
This review will last for a week, until Monday April 2nd, and the spec may
progress from v0.7.1 to v0.8 during this period so that problems are not
revisted.  Please use the provided URL to read the spec and file bug
reports via Sourceforge (please don't send bug reports to the email lists
for this review).

http://www.linuxbase.org/lsbreview.html

In conjunction with the LSB v0.7.1 written specification is the LSB v0.7.1
application checker (lsbappchk) and library checker (lsblibchk).  Using the
APIs that have been catalogued in the LSB database and used by the written
spec, these utilities will check for the LSB readiness of applications or
system libraries.

ftp://lsb.sourceforge.net/pub/lsb/lsbdev/

Please install the "lsbdev" package on your system, then test these
utilities and libraries.   Use the same LSB review page above to file bug
reports.

George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com
IBM Linux Technology Center