Re: command conflicts between FHS 2.2 beta and LSB specification

Previously Stuart Anderson wrote:
> I'm not sure that an application needs these to run or install itself.
> I'd favor the 2nd option, but let hear what other have to say.

Applications should definitely not installs their own versions of these.
Especially for something like shutdown, which needs to take a whole series
of system policies into account.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |