RE: netdb.h, reentrant libc, h_errno

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> I guess then this distills down to a "bug report":

I checked, and I do have these set as included, however, I haven't "enabled"
and of the types or constants in them yet, so the files end up empty, and not
included. I'll make another pass with hdrchk to see if it points out some of
the stuff that should be "enabled" in those files.

Also, I just committed an updated set of headers. They have some improvments,
but don't directly address this bug yet.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team