Re: netdb.h, reentrant libc, h_errno

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> features.h is included by almost every glibc header and contains some
> basic information.  Without features.h you cannot use glibc at all.
> Without having loked at your environment, I would say add it.

I don't this that will be neccessary. The LSB sort of defines one particular
set of values for the things in features, so the rest of the headers are
"hard coded" to those features. They don't need to include features.h to
figure anything out.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team