Writing articles based on Linux

Linux Standard Base

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: Writing articles based on Linux

We have just visited your site and it is in this connection that we write to you.

We are a listed company, focused at creating content as per client specifications. We have been working with small and large companies, including multi-nationals for a number of years. Among other subjects, our team of writers and editors has experience in writing articles on the subject of Linux. Our clients are Linux focused web sites. We wonder if we could offer similar service to you as well.

Our proposal:

                1.      We could write articles on subjects specified by you.
2. We could write news abstracts from sources specified by you. 3. We could provide links to other sites on similar subject areas.

In addition to above, you may have some suggestions yourself. Please do let us know if this is of interest to you. We will be happy to have an association with you and look forward to hearing from you.

If you do need any further information from us, please do let us know.

With best regards,

Romauld Francis