New FAQ for the LSB

Enclosed is a new draft of the LSB FAQ. I appreciate any feedback from
anyone on any section, but please concentrate especially on:

*	Items in this font color, with a gray background.
*	Developing question which should be in the FAQ, but aren't.

It's fairly long as new FAQs go; anyone willing to start at the end and move
forward is encouraged to do so in order to get the whole thing reviewed.

I am completely encased in my fire-proof polo shirt and jeans. Fire away!
--
David VomLehn	David.VomLehn@Compaq.com	Voice: 512-432-8729
		Fax: 512-432-8037