Using vscrun

Hello,

I follow the vscrun man page and use vscrun as follow:

     vscrun shell  277  293

The vscrun man page says that vscrun should "creates a temporary scenario
file for a list of Test Purposes specified for a single Test Case then runs
that
scenario using tcc."  However, I got the follow error when I ran the above
command.

/home/tet/vsc/Bin/vscrun: [: integer expression expected before -le
/home/tet/vsc/Bin/vscrun: [: integer expression expected before -le
/home/tet/vsc/Bin/vscrun: [: integer expression expected before -lt
/home/tet/vsc/Bin/vscrun: [: integer expression expected before -le
/home/tet/vsc/Bin/vscrun: [: integer expression expected before -le
/home/tet/vsc/Bin/vscrun: [: integer expression expected before -lt
vscrun:   FATAL ERROR: TestSection not found
vscrun:   FATAL ERROR: ABORTING

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew