The next LSB conference call and workgroup meeting

We will have our regularly scheduled LSB telephone conference call this
coming Wednesday Feb. 14th.   For those of you who are subscribed to the
lsb-confcall@lists.sourceforge.net list, you will get a meeting notice.

As discussed at the LSB workgroup meeting held on Tuesday Jan. 30, we will
be meeting in person on Mon. Feb. 26 and Tue. Feb. 27 in Ft. Lauderdale at
Metrolink.  Seating is limited to 20.

Mon. Feb. 26th 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tue. Feb. 27th 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM

Metro Link Incorporated
5807 North Andrews Way
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309
voice: 954.660.2500

[PS: there will be subgroup discussions.  so it is undetermined if we will
have a callin number]

A block of rooms has been reserved starting Feb. 23 through Friday March
2nd. (The rate will be stretched through the following weekend if anyone
wants to stay longer) It's $129/night.  When making reservations please
refer to Metro Link room block.

The Courtyard by Marriott
Fort Lauderdale North
2440 West Cypress Creek Road