Re: Core/Layer vs. GUI

>         Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that the LSB project is a
> good project, but not the only way of doing things.

Yea! Lets splinter Linux like UNIX!! Woo! Hoo! This is real productive!
So I guess when you lose an argument, your solution is to go create your
own competing standard and try to recruit hardware vendors. I've got to
hand it to you, you are doing a lot of good work to destroy the
possibility of real acceptance of Linux.

Gregory S Hayes
-